Join the Varkala International Yoga Festival Family!
Our project is taking baby steps towards creating an awesome festival. We are working as hard as we can in order to make the magic happen. Still, we could use a little help.
We are currently recruiting volunteers to help sprinkle some extra awesomeness.
So If you feel like being a part of our growing and loving yogi family, we want you!
Please forward your resume, brief summary of your skills and interests alongside with your overall availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer free access to all the activities during the festival for our volunteers. For the super heroes of this world that will get deeply involved, we will offer food and accommodation as well. All this is to be discussed and determined depending on the level of commitment you are willing to take on.
Please Choose Your Field:
- Content Team & Festival Promoter
- Social Media Experts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube)
- Online & Offline Promotion
- Visibility with various Yoga Associations, Magazines and Websites
- Ticket Sales Strategy
- Admin Team
- Secretary Skills
- Organizing and Analyzing Data
- Web Team
- Developing websites
- Developing apps
- Graphic team
- Logos, Posters, Flyers
- Onsite helping hand
- Information booths
- Installations & equipment tech (stages, stalls, audio, visual, banners, etc…)
How to Apply
Kindly send an email with the following details to email@example.com
- Email Title Format : Name and Field of Experience
- Explain how you would like to take part in the festival
- Attach a CV
- Attach a high quality and appropriate image of yourself
- Instagram/YouTube/Twitter/Facebook link or website reference
- Country of Origin
- Whatsapp Number
Please, also take a moment to state the following:
- Your discipline, area of expertise or style of teaching
- The topic you wish to cover during the festival
- The type of activity you wish to engage in (speech, workshop, open discussion, activity, etc.)
Please Like and Share our Facebook page!